DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 61 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I should be so angry right now but why get mad when these heathens were warned time and time again.  People, although I think of them as monsters, pretend to be Christian.  Not all people obviously, but it sure feels like it when I'm upset.

Why are half brained robot humanoids, or whatever you want to call them, making me do this?  I just convince myself that it's not me, but I'm bringing in another storm from the east.  Why would I ever order this war to be fought on one battle front when I can create several battle fronts?  It's payback and a strategy I picked up from former enemies.

I'm so twisted with my sense of humor.  One of my clients, a parent of a student, is a weatherman.  He's a great guy!  And most importantly, his reporting is a reminder that war is hell.

People just have to get it right, that's all.  Nobody trusts each other throughout the world, and although I don't expect perfection, I expect a major improvement after this act of war has come and gone.  This could be the perfect world.

Comments

Popular Posts