DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 23 (A Science Fiction Novel)

Karaoke classic recording session just now using the Samuel Karaoke app!  WOOHOO!!!!  Oh wow, it feels so good to record a song from the artist Holy Body from the 1950's.  My dad actually raised me on Holy Body's music since I was 6 or 7.  When I was in third grade, I played Holy Body's song "Love's Made a Fool of You" for my school talent show, and I won.  I didn't just kind of win.  I kind of had everyone in the room dancing and clapping to the rhythm.  It was a surreal performance, and I can remember it clearly to this very day.  I was born able to play guitar and sing.  The poster of me said, "1988 A Star Is Born", and they were right.  Although technically I was born in 1979 in Redwood City, CA, right down the street from the Holly Street Aviation Museum.

I didn't think I was that great at the time I did the talent show, but now that I've taught hundreds of students I appreciate the gift God has given me.  I think of my memory of the talent show.  As a matter of fact, that's the first memory I have.

It's not a difficult surgery for a surgical robotic machine to mash-up vocal cords.  Take Kurt Cofefe's and Holy Body's vocal cords, and you get my vocal cords.  It's a disgusting thought, but that part of me requires no computer assisted technology.  So it's sorta kinda natural, well okay it's not really natural but who cares.  IT SOUNDS GREAT!

And with that, my dear journal, I give you my posting of Holy Body's original song "That'll Be the Day".






Comments

Popular Posts