DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 27 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I did a presentation for The Great Wall of America University.  I love the Doctor of Business Administration program.  My concentration is Marketing, and I love it!  As you may notice from the video presentation, I changed the school name, the Samuel Karaoke app name, and my name.  I obviously did this, so if anyone finds my digital journal, they will never be able to know it's me.  lol

Enough of my twisted sense of humor and if you didn't laugh, I don't blame you.  Then again, if you are laughing, I don't blame you for that either.  :)

Here is my B2B presentation for the Samuel Karaoke app.  I plan on using this information as part of my Doctoral Study.  My voice is featured in this video as in, I'm the narrator yo!  Ooh, la la!  And that's David Charles Karma classical guitar throughout the entire presentation.  I like how anyone can just ShaSAM my songs.

Everything is symbolic with me and my guitar.  The guitar is simply the modern day harp.  Why would I ever need a sling like the original King David though?

Jesus is my rock.  He comes from anywhere and everywhere, as fast or as slow as He wishes, as visible or invisible, and as quiet or as loud as He pleases.



Comments

Popular Posts