DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 57 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I am somewhat concerned about the American public having to witness Harvey.  The Army is asking for more National Guard soldiers but seriously, am I really going to waste that many resources when we are already saving everybody anyways?  Yep, creating a real disaster in the form of a computer generated hurricane, and then playing hero by having our soldiers rescue civilians is brilliant.  And thousands of intelligence officers that usually just gather information are pitching in and going for a swim to save some lives.

Send more National Guard troops?  My first initial response is no, not going to send more than the planned amount, but maybe we can do a sing along to my song Empathy since it's the one word they have on broken record mode on TNN.


The hurricane breaks my heart, but it is pretty amusing when I hear Box News Network as they boast about President Daniel Amir Trumpet becoming the first American President to respond so quickly to a Governor's request for funds when Texas declared a state of emergency.  Then TNN comes on and says just the opposite and has an Army General on the air asking for more troops.  People must scratch their heads.  Fine send more National Guard soldiers.  They only usually work one weekend out of the month so we can give them more training.

Of course, no one would guess or let alone blurt out loud that Hurricane Harvey is an artificial weather program still in process.  Alright some people are blurting it out loud.  Either way, the program is running its course, and the United States is not going down in history as wasting all of our "wealth".  It's basically fake money anyways, so I don't care too much about what is actually spent.  I do care about not wasting resources though.

I know that people are heartbroken, yet nobody realizes that so many families have been born out of this incident.  America's population is increasing because luckily we have plenty of bodies, lots of memories, and plenty of tests to conduct.  So does Houston look like a swamp right now?  I don't answer my own questions when I type.  At least not in this journal.  lol  Anyways, there are thousands of new lives made including some that have become soldiers with little recollection of their memory, except for training and the rescues they have performed throughout what I refer to as "the swamp".

The South is hell right now, but luckily everything will be okay.  It's a war zone I suppose, but with the new lives coming to America everyone would be thrilled if they could only see the big picture.


Comments

Popular Posts