DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 60 (A Science Fiction Novel)

Before everyone sheltered in The Center of Conventions Temple in Houston, I studied there for The Great Wall of America University.  I won't tell anybody about it though because it ties me directly to the facility.  The Center of the Conventions Temple is a huge place, and that's where my first Doctoral of Business Administration residency was.  I stayed at the hotel there also with this awesome walkway that connects the building. It's called The Walk of the Sky.

I can't remember if it was the Builtin Hotel that I stayed at, I just remember it was so relaxing and luxurious.  I slept in The Center of Conventions Temple also in between classes a couple of times.  Waking up at 5 am in the morning and attending classes all day would make anybody want to catch a half hour here or there.  I don't feel like a slacker though because I attended all of the optional classes in addition to the required ones.

Anyways, the place seemed practically empty in comparison to the way it looks on TV now.

Comments

Popular Posts