DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 25 (A Science Fiction Novel)

Ah wow, I know the DJ that halted rap music on the radio.  He's from the United States, but I can't say where.  He's a Muslim posing as a converted Christian.  So, how did he halt hip hop?  This is how.

He terrorizes people, verbally and in criminal activities.  I've heard him brag about it with my own ears.  I have extensive video files of his activities, and so does the local law enforcement, state law enforcement, and the federal government.  Now he's brought his problems to the corporate level of American business, and faithful Christians and Jews like myself have looked at the situation and are like, wtf.

The history of hip hop is rich.  It originated in Brooklyn, a place where I have many family ties.  Hip hop started off with DJs taking instrumental sections of old school funk records and extending the beat by doing the art of beat juggling.  Hip hop is now a commercial form of music and is often called rap music because of the vocal style.

So that's the short story of hip hop, but now a Muslim has terrorized people in our homeland.  He's scouted out an LGBTQ nightclub on the West Coast, just like the terrorist from Florida did before the horrific nightclub shooting.  Law enforcement is aware of this person, and he's a DJ known as DJ Asal.

DJ Asal brags with such conceit and floats around racist words that make most people he talks to, including me, uncomfortable.  I luckily haven't spoken to him in many years.  Except that's not the problem.  He is engaging in activities that have now affected all rap artists because now rap is basically being dropped from radio and replaced almost entirely with R 'n B.

R 'n B is very different from the Rhythm 'n Blues that Huck Berry talked about when he sang "Dig these rhythm and blues!"  I accept R 'n B and love it actually.  Originally R 'n B was used as a title for the earliest rock 'n roll music, so I chuckle a bit at the thought of how the terms have evolved, but I do love the music.

However, rap being dropped off the radio because of a potential terrorist being tied to major music corporations just completely sucks.  Maybe I can't blame DJ Asal for everything concerning radio rap music being dropped nearly 75% from what it was a year ago, but that DJ Asal was certainly the icing on the cake.  I would love to tell you that I have a plan to fix the commercial music for hip hop artists and producers, but I don't for this particular situation.  I know though that deep in my heart, hip hop artists are going to be coming back hard and will prevail despite this minor setback. And when they come back, you best expect an attitude that says, "F*ck them all".

Comments

Popular Posts