DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 45 (A Science Fiction Novel)

Another freakin' stalker.  The chick's decent looking, and it's not that I dislike her.  She's married and has kids so now I'm starting to wonder what she wants from me.

It all began with this girl Cassandra Sidee showing up at my house.  She was hosting a book reading party and convinced my family somehow to let her use my house.  When I met her, she said we already knew each other.  I thought to myself, "Who is hell is this chick?!"  I've never seen her before in my life.

The thing is, I probably have seen her before, and I just never noticed her.  Until yesterday's stalking incident I didn't even know this girl's name.  When I saw her, I told her I really don't remember her from anywhere except when she came to my house.  I have a feeling she's explored my social media sites excessively, and perhaps she feels that she knows me very well, but I don't know her at all.

So anyway, she says she's known for years.  She told me that we went to the same gym and yet, I don't recall seeing her face one time.  I'm kind of creeped out by the situation.

Speaking of creepy, I have a creepy cousin named Dora that looks like a hoochie mama and has talked to Cassandra about me for years.  Cassandra doesn't know that my creepy hoochie mama cousin tried to commit suicide with sleeping pills because her ex-boyfriend shamed her online with some public insult.  After my creepy cousin got out of the hospital, she became obsessed with my OCD.

In a pathetic effort to try to hide her attempted suicide by sleeping pills, she's spent the past 7 years spreading rumors about me.  Before I was on medication, I was hospitalized two weeks for a severe anxiety episode.  It turned out to be OCD.

Well, maybe it's time that I tell the truth about my cuz and her bipolar and borderline personality disorders.  Let's start with one truth that she hides from her husband.  She has a nose job that she is petrified of anyone knowing about, although it's terribly obvious.

Last time I saw my hoochie mama cuz, she was making jokes about doing coke with her degenerate husband.  I feel sorry for her.  The drugs got her, and they got her good.  She was a cucumber at one point in time.  However, she's now a pickle, and there's no going back to being a cucumber for her.  Maybe she will turn her life around, but it looks less likely every day.

Comments

Popular Posts