DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 52 (A Science Fiction Novel)

Ask any government agent from any country that tapped my car; they will tell you that I ordered Hurricane Harvey.  I'm amused that people think it's mother nature.  Nope, it's just the Union War tactics I talked about in my earlier journal entries.  My idea was to bring hell to those who threatened peace in our country, and those people are white supremacist racist pieces of sh*t.

At some point, an adult always tells a group that one person can ruin everything for the whole bunch.  Well, there you f*cking go you stupid motherf*ckers!  I brought hell to you b*tches.  Just like the Union Army brought hell to the Confederates, hell is going to stay in the South for a long time as a reminder that war is hell, and one person can ruin everything for the whole bunch.

My order was this, "God, we're going to show those sinners who the boss is.  Dear Lord, I only ask things of you in times of great need.  Bring the war to these sinners, for it is the only way to make them stop.  Use whatever means necessary.  Amen."

I don't overanalyze Lucy's part in this "natural disaster".  It makes no difference to me, as long as the order was carried out.  My stomach turned for a second today when I saw the damage on TV, and then I reminded myself of why it had to be done.

Comments

Popular Posts