DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 164 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I am an American and Russian government collusion.  I'm a gun, with muscles from a panda.  The top of government can pull the trigger on you to protect this body.  The bullets come from my tummy, through my belly button, and it stings like no one ever believes unless they get stung by one, or several.  I am evidence of millions of killings.  I'm an exhibit for many government trials.  For some, I am an exhibit from previous war crimes.

I am not a government agent, I am not a politician, and I am not a government worker; I am simply the government.  For many people, my body is a relic.  Some even worship this body, although I prefer you read about my hero, and that would be Jesus.

If people knew that half my muscles were taken from a panda, they wouldn't wonder why I am so strong.  Then again, if they knew why I am so strong, then they would wonder how I got all got all these panda muscles.  I got it all through an American and Russian government collusion.


Comments

Popular Posts