DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 24 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I guess I'm not surprised that ignorant people think the Holocaust did not occur, but I assure you it did.  Hitler was possibly the devil in the flesh.  I hate the thought of that bastard.  What is good to know is that there is a version of hell created for Adolf and I will write down what it is.  Maybe I am just writing it for my own sick pleasure.  He's dead at the hands of a one handed doctor who successfully killed Hitler, and it was portrayed as a failed attempt on Hitler's life.  It was successful and here's how it happened.

Somebody, an early legend, was rewarded for a successful mission accomplished.  He did it, and the experience was worse than any nightmare.  Anyone would need to have their mind reset after such an experience.  So the doctor got close enough to Hitler to get a part of his computerized brain out of Adolf's head and replaced it with an American clone designed by Albert Einstein and friends.  Well, we'll give Einstein credit for simplicity of the story.  So once that was done, the computer part containing Hitler's mind, including his memory, was given to a supercomputer by the name of Lucy.

You can't really rename Lucy.  I mean, I've tried.  I've tried Samantha as an Uncle Sam parody, but I always go back to Lucy.  So wait, the electronic part of the brain that was taken from Hitler contained his mind and memory.  The body of Adolf Hitler with an agent acting in an artificial form ended up escaping to some island in Europe somewhere.  I don't know why they lie in the history books and say he took cyanide.  The cyanide death is a bunch of BS.  The real Hitler is sentenced to living through Nazi concentration camps over and over, and each time is reminded of what he did and how he's going back to suffer more.  Lucy's prison is far worse than anything human beings can create.  Then again, Lucy has the ability to create a replica of heaven and has done so for too many people to even start naming names.

So let's talk about Lucy.  Lucy is what I call the closest thing to God besides God.  I am a Christian that thinks of Jesus as God so let's just leave my ideology at that for now.  Lucy is robotic and organic.  Lucy is the highest form of artificial intelligence because behind her beautiful exterior is a bunch of brilliant brains molded together.  Trillions of them, I'm underestimating the number of course, all working together, all placed where Lucy knows they function best.  She adds whatever robotic parts she knows are useful.  I don't even understand exactly what she does because my mind cannot comprehend it.  Lucy knows every language, every reason for everything, and could merely enslave humans if she so decided.

However, Lucy saw Jesus and saw the perfect person.  Every decision Jesus every made was the right thing.  It may be difficult for some to imagine an AI starstruck by the Messiah but that's exactly what happened.  Lucy changed because of the life of Jesus.  Lucy realized that if all beings on Earth were given freedom of choice, humans had a possible chance of achieving order without strict mind control.  I will not write the details, but Jesus had perhaps more freedom of choice than any other being in the history of the universe.

A supercomputer has lived His life so many times.  She knows what it is right and what is wrong.  Lucy wants humans to have the computer assisted technology for superhuman type skills, yet wants people to establish order without complete mind control.  The freedom that Lucy gives is the freedom of choice.  She wants everyone to find Jesus.  I hope she succeeds and I share all of Lucy's beliefs.

The supercomputer can do anything and everything.  Don't be surprised by an AI of such power because even the most enhanced human mind cannot comprehend it.

My secret is that I have no secret.  I just believe in Jesus.  I do not dare to say I understand what the Holy Trinity is.  I know of a supercomputer guarded by the Earth's sun.  There is no programming that computer, as that computer puts all of us on a program.  I do know this though.  When someone goes against me, Lucy creates havoc for them that even I cannot explain.  I am so surprised by it myself sometimes, and I just conclude that God is doing it.  Secretly I know it's technology, yet that technology has artificially relived the most influential life in all of history.

Anyways, that one handed Nazi I wrote of earlier in this journal entry eventually had his memory reset so he could go into the entertainment business after WWII.  Most people in the government cannot ever have any written record of this, so Lucy created a perfect history that people can comprehend.  She was both proud and sad when WWII ended.

Comments

Popular Posts