DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 40 (A Science Fiction Novel)

Off the top of my head, I can think of a million reasons why someone would want to work towards becoming a high-level operative within the American government.  If people knew what was involved though, they may think twice about career options and choose a civilian career instead.

Let's just say I decided to make someone a government operative.  First of all, and no one is allowed to disagree with this step or bypass it, the agent gets non-detectable earphones surgically implanted inside their ears.  When I say inside the ears, I mean deep inside.  Don't worry, Q-tips are still usable.

The reason for the implanted earphones is to give audio instructions to millions of agents throughout the world for intelligence activities and law enforcement purposes.  And being the superpower that we are, we enforce international law as well as American law.

There is another reason for my audio implants in the ears, and this is the catch.  If an agent turns on me, I can send a high pitch frequency louder than any feedback sound heard at a concert.  At least with a feedback sound at a show, a person can plug their ears.  If necessary, I can order a traitor to have a loud sound frequency sent that is so low in bass, the agent experiences a horrific case of vertigo with extreme nausea that makes it impossible to walk, eat, or drink.  Eventually, with a loud bass frequency like this, the traitor ends up on the floor just lying there in their feces and vomit.

Yep, it's possible.  With my audio implants, most operatives have a significant advantage for the strict purpose of ensuring national and worldwide security.  If someone turns though, and believe me on this, audio can be sent to their earphones that would make anyone crazy, and if necessary, the earphones can handicap an agent by simply piercing the eardrum.  That is the least of an agent's worries if they decide to turn on the United States government.

Comments

Popular Posts