DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 29 (A Science Fiction Novel)

If people like Kurt Cofefe and Curve On Ya, then they might like this but what does it matter. I finally got to make the songs into how I pictured it. This is grunge, and I don't hear any pop influence. Just pure grunge. Ah yes, I love it.

Recording these songs is a great project, and it's ongoing. I am constantly checking to see how my vocal cords sound since surgically mashed with Holy Body's vocal cords. Although this seems like a lot of work, I already knew all the Curve On Ya songs. Recording these songs was more like a science experiment. Like the coolest science experiment ever! I did quality assurance testing on my enhanced voice while simultaneously doing quality assurance testing of the Samuel Karaoke app!!!!





Comments

Popular Posts