DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 21 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I have North Korea surrounded and infiltrated.  The next step is to pull my top operatives out of the country.  At that point, I might have to have Dick Wong Tune Dick Wong Tune assassinated by his agents.  That might sound crazy to you, but I have mind control computer chips installed in everyone surrounding Dick Wong Tune, including his sister.  I don't want to write down what I have installed in Dick Wong Tune, in case this journal is leaked to the public.  If I want to spend a lot of time on it, I can just use a digital body mold stored by my government and put one of my guys in there as a Dick Wong Tune copy.  Making a copy of any type of creature, including humans, is easily done if you have true modern technology.

I don't want to put an American in to rule the North Korean dynasty though.  If I do that, it's like sentencing one of my agents to a jail sentence because everyone is imprisoned in North Korea.  Even Dick Wong Tune is a prisoner to his dynasty and Generals.  Also, the regime over there ends up staying the same if we just replace Dick Wong Tune.  Maybe I will just decide to liberate the country altogether.  We'll see.

And even more important than that, Vladimir Vuttabich has tried my patience to the point where I'm just thinking of replacing his entire government.  I look at a map and think to myself, you know, that land can still be conquered.  The Russian people would probably be happy with the idea of an American takeover.  However, they will be greatly displeased to know that I might have to have an atomic bomb, or more than one if necessary, dropped on their country.  Sure, I have shared interests with the Russian government concerning medicine and science, but that's as far as it goes.

Vuttabich has tried my patience.  All they talk about on TNN is Russian collusion this and Russian collusion that.  Vladimir better hope that the American news on Russia stays on broken record mode because if the news changes, it means that my patience has run out.

Comments

Popular Posts