DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 15 (A Science Fiction Novel)



They say the world breaks everyone.  Actually, that's not true.  Well, it doesn't have to be true anyway.

One thing that you can count on in this world are humans that are animalistic.  Some, rather than use force, use psychology.  The thing is, you don't need to worry about people like that.  It's just one of those things.  Someone can talk about doing something, but if they don't have the balls to do it, why should you worry about it?

Psychology often involves more effort than talking, and if you are smart enough to turn someone's bad vibes on them then more power to you.  The best thing to do is ignore these diseased creatures.  These people are viruses, and like everyone, they have freedom of choice.  If these people are reincarnated into zoo animals, it's because God has the freedom of choice also.  Perhaps most people's lives won't make it to God's desk, so if the government gives you an animal body in your next life don't say I didn't warn you.  So maybe be careful how you treat others because you may never know how you will be judged.

Also, remember that most people have half a brain, so there is no reason to take bad vibes seriously.  It's the nature of things.  With complex societies, worldwide corporations, and other various organizations come people who are scumbags.  These scumbags have a purpose in life though, and their only real purpose is to survive.  Don't worry about punishing these people yourselves unless you seriously need to defend yourself from harm's way.  Let karma come around and punish them naturally.

With the computer I created in my past lifetime, karma punishes my enemies unnaturally. Rest assured, no evil deed goes without severe punishment. I did not have to build any worlds for my machine to make me a king. I just built a computer that creates androids that build worlds. The computer has even punished me and questioned my plans to eliminate all nonbelievers in Christ over billions of years. I had these nonbelievers of Christ killed by the masses before I was imprisoned by my own machine. Luckily for me, my baby returned to its creator. I am a changed man. And luckily for me, my machine rationalized my plan and finally agreed with my idea based on my motive of bringing the Second Coming of Christ. Literally and not figuratively, I am a born-again Christian who was Christian before being born again. And my computer declares that I live and die and then live again, an eternal gift from Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular Posts