DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 14 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I lived in Pittsburgh, PA for awhile and received a Master of Music Degree in Music Technology from the University of the Christ Almighty.  My principal instrument was guitar, and my concentration for my M.M. digital technology degree is called Digital Music Pedagogy.  And I'm not talking about M.M. Digital, the rapper.  M.M. Digital can flow though.  Have you heard his song "Hello, I'm M.M Digital"?  (pronounced EM-EM-DI-JIT-EL)

I highly value the school and show some favoritism towards their employees.  They are part of the Catholic Church, so I basically see the Pope as the dean of the school.  At the University of the Christ Almighty, we can praise Jesus openly, read the Bible at school, and attend Mass on campus.  They have freedom of speech with Christianity, so I guess I respect them more than those who have taken Christianity and Judaism out of the public school system.

Comments

Popular Posts