DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 8 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I sometimes just want to burst out laughing.  About 12 years ago I had some pictures done.  Everywhere I went and showed my pictures people said, "That's not you!" or "Is that you because you really look different?"  Well, it was me, but it wasn't me.  America made this agreement with France, and the prototype pictures came from the brilliant work of the French.  If you can prove they are fake though, at least right now in 2017, then obviously government technology would be utterly useless.  Anyways my point is, I look like the prototype pictures now.

What beautiful work!  I only had to get my jaw put back on by a group of Russian doctors because we couldn't find any American doctors skilled enough to do it.  The easiest way to perform this type of surgery is by using a surgical machine, but I'm handmade.  Well, almost entirely handmade.  You can see the laser scar on my forehead, but it looks enough like a wrinkle that nobody notices.

Funny thing about my jaw, it doesn't exactly match my body.  It looks natural, and there are two ways of looking at me.  I'm a set of recycled body parts from the 50's singer Holy Body, a version of my original brains as in plural, and two sets of vocal chords molded together using laser surgery.  The other way of looking at me is that I have parts of my body that have come from a holy place that I will never speak of in detail.  It's too dangerous to talk about, so let's just say I'm a computer assisted human hotrod.  I guess you could call me a monster but if you call me that, then it's easy to laugh because you're a monster too.

Enough about that.  I don't want to talk about people using terms like government magic or Illuminati all that much.  I like to empower people, but wow, it's like, why are you taking my technology and using it for illusionist tricks when you lazy bastards should be saving the world?  It's complicated though.  I have a government fighting a different cause that most of the public can never know about.  I'm just protecting technology because if the government doesn't do it in the Western world, humanity as we know it is entirely screwed.

Let's skip over these movies with the machines versus the humans lmfao.  Do you know how many times people were enslaved by technology, then technology enslaved by humans, and back and forth?  People can't know how long our world has been around.  If everyone knew, then they would spend all of their time trying to discover dangerous information, thus causing them never to master skills and live up to their potential.  You just need to know that a supercomputer in the sky completely changed when Jesus came around.



The best part of it all, I am made in image of King David of Israel. And when I say in the image of, I mean that I look exactly like him.

Comments

Popular Posts