DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 4 (A Science Fiction Novel)



Dear Journal oh Journal, where art thou journal?  Wow, I have to get some sleep.  Since it's been thousands or millions of years I am wondering if you can still type in DJ Buddy in an app store and still find my material.

I found the Yellow Gold album dedicated to me, although it is too Cofefe and not enough DJ Holy Body for my taste. I had the idea for the dinosaur robot on the cover since I have been around forever.



There's a super computer that uses real brains, some whole and some not, that is programmed to make sure all of my music and videos stay in existence for eternity. Maybe we won't have to rewind time again if all goes well. My music and videos are for your listening and viewing pleasure.  You can start looking at your forehead and face and the back of your neck to find out where my doctors used laser surgery on you.  Thank me later for exponentially increasing your IQ score.

Speaking of someone that's after my technology, what is up with that effin' B named Dick Wong Tune?!  Am I going to have to have that guy freakin' whacked now?  Yo I'm really just interested in having a peaceful world.

Alright, I just let out an actual serious sigh because it actually really is a very serious situation.  My guess is that if Dick Wong Tune wins, you'll never read my blog.  But he can't win, he's actually considered a minimal threat.  Damn, that guy has a deep voice.  Dress him up as a Samurai and give him a beard to go with that voice.  And that haircut, I would seriously kill the person that came up with that hairstyle.

I'm assuming that by the time you read this if it's past the year 10000 A.D., the North Koreans may have freed themselves from that jail and hopefully discovered Jesus Christ.  All I can do is pray for them.  All my troops are in position.  I don't want to have to do anything.  Actually, I do!  Gosh my sense of humor is sick and extremely twisted.

I want the North Koreans to become Christians so whether Dick Wong Tune acts out or not, I'm infiltrating his people already with these micro-size cameras that are installed on people's eyelids.  And not only that, since I'm bragging now,  I have these micro-size wireless microphones that go inside ears.  Dick Wong Tune don't know who he's messing with!  lmfao



Comments

Popular Posts