DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 9 (A Science Fiction Novel)

This is the 9th journal entry, and I just realized, I forgot to write my name on this thing!  So yeah....um....Hi, my name is David Charles Karma.

Before the Cofefe surgery, the most important time of my life was 1957 up until the time of the plane crash. Most people don't know that I had perm during that period of my life.

Wow, so my hobbies are science, medicine, philosophy, technology, the list goes on.  I will tell you something though so you can get a clear understanding of all the fields of the world.  Tony Baritenor said it best in the show "The Baritenors" so I will pass this quote onto you.  "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see".

Now don't freak out because there are things that you can count on being real such as Jesus Christ, music, and the pursuit of happiness.

written by David Charles Karma

Comments

Popular Posts