DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 6 (A Science Fiction Novel)

The artist named Prints turned himself into a symbol, so I am turning myself into an equation:

(Charles Hardkin aka Holy Body) - (the jaw and left hand that I lost in the plane crash) + (Kurt Cofefe) + the remains of King David of Israel = David Charles Karma

I can simplify it even more. Kurt Cofefe and Holy Body....Yeah, I'm both! The rockstars formerly known as Holy Body and Kurt Cofefe have been mashed up into a new rockstar known as David Charles Karma.



I am also doing some routine drills that are anything but standard operating procedure according to this universe. I inserted a fictitious serial killer into history and named him Charles Sonman, a crazed lunatic that thought The Bees' song Helen Keller was about him.

Then I made a movie about myself so when people think of Chuck Borris, they think of me. I've always had this thing with people calling me Chuck. My grandpa Elias said to me when I was three, "Hi Chuck!," and I replied, "Me no hi Chuck. Me David!" I've always been into Karate.

So now that I am the 3,114th version of myself, it has paid off to see my movie about David Borris. What a masterpiece!



Then I made a play called Body the Musical, then I made a movie called Chuck's Play, and the list goes on and on. My favorite is the Chuck Banner song called "Musical".



This is what I do in my free time. Well, I do have hobbies like studying mental illnesses such as schizophrenia. People can become convinced that they are emperors of the world, stupid stuff like that.  Anyways, I have OCD.  It's okay though because it's treated.  I guess I'm kinda like OCDing on my journal right now though.

So yeah, basically the only thing that is just somewhat bizarre in our country.....and listen don't get me wrong because I respect tradition.......There's no way around saying it.  The people from The Glee Raisins Lodge are still too much like grown frat boys.  I said that in a nice way, right?

Comments

Popular Posts