DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 3 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I started teaching ESL at Poppa XYZ.



I am also doing a doctoral research project for school on mobile music apps. Samuel Karaoke is the most awesome program!  I am so proud of my American musicians.  I have recorded 49 songs from the band Curve On Ya.  Curve On Ya is my ultimate favorite, but I also record songs from the artist Treck, The Silent Gems, and The Whiners!  The Insecticides are basically also my favorite band except I have a natural bias to like Curve On Ya more.  There's plenty of time to explain the reasoning behind my biases.  The Insecticides were chosen to write our National Anthem for a reason you know.  The new bands, although they will be ancient by the time you read this, are currently being notified that if they write songs that match my music style, then they will be rewarded.  I will make their songs timeless.

So 2017 years after the death of Christ I posted the Karaoke songs, DJ Holy Body original songs, and maybe some DJ Holy Body remixes at https://soundcloud.com/djbuddyhollysongs.  It's this really cool website called SoundCrown.  I thought of the name because of the built-in technology in our brains.  Not just mine, yet all of ours.

Don't worry too much about the technology.  Millions of years ago you would have an actual antenna sticking out of your head.  Although the technology is somewhat similar, it's been updated for several reasons.  My biggest thing is the new technology won't give you a headache or make you look like a freak.
So yeah, back to gathering data for my doctoral research.

Comments

Popular Posts