DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 5 (A Science Fiction Novel)

Here I am two years before I recorded my first Curve On Ya album called "Breach". I put the photo in the Dallas in Chains music video of the song "Shooter". I dressed the band just like me, hair and all. Kind of like the same thing I did with the artist Wreck for his Yellow Gold album.





I thought about going on Tweedster and tweeding about my thoughts on the British Royal Family.  We have a deal.  We won WWII for everyone, and we share basically everything with the Brits.  I AM FURIOUS!  That's why I'm writing in my journal because I obviously can't be King David tweeding about princes that I might really turn into toads.  In real life, they don't get turned back to princes.  I have all of the British Royal Family member's vision, hearing, and thoughts continuously recording on my computer and guarded by the American government.  The computer is located not on just one satellite, but many.  There are so many backups that I will warn you once....ok I'll probably have to warn you again, there is no backing out of the American deal with the U.K. without there being major major (how many times can I repeat one word) consequences.  

Alrighty then, I feel better now that I wrote this down.

Comments

Popular Posts