DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 2 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I wish I was a giant, yo. Like all........BIG





What am I supposed to do, start my day off with "Dear Journal".  psshhh  lol  Whatever, it's so ridiculous.  I have been so busy teaching music that I really haven't had time to talk about President Daniel Trumpet.  I will tell you, he makes the perfect shogun for what I need for the world right now.  There's no reason to lie since this is a journal.  No one will read this until long after I am dead and gone.

So back when I did Mytrace social media, I said the most insane and annoying things, and it got people's attention for my music.  I'm not the original Holy Body music artist from the 50s, but actually, I am.  I'm all that, and more!  I'm actually 2 and a half people.  Let's explain that later.

Back to the story....They hated my music marketing campaign on Mytrace and then they loved it.  They basically hated to love it.  So I thought to myself, what if I program our nation's supercomputer and order our government to replicate my marketing campaign in the form of a presidential campaign?

Then I saw an almost mirror version of a man with my sick and twisted marketing vision and afraid to shock no one.  I saw a man by the name of Daniel Amir Trumpet.

Daniel worked with Mark Coolnet Productions and I was so interested I decided to live across the street in Bel Air to oversee the production office built.  So awesome!  I thought, get Daniel in stardom mode and let's see where it goes.  The office in Bel Air is gone though now, and Trumpet is in The White House!  SUCCESS!  Trumpet and Coolnet have some tension towards each other but whatever.

It wasn't all fun and games you know.  Trumpet's campaign really wasn't what I expected.  I actually hated the campaign myself, yet it reminded me of my own marketing ideas so when Trumpet won I was all right with it.  I'm the one with the most control anyways if control means controlling the American government.  Let's not go there now because being in civilian mode is really fun.  I voted for Mallory Biltin because she is just so awesome.

I am somewhat conflicted because two major rock singers put out a bunch of money to have me clipped.  There was a total of 4 attempts on my life in the past few months.  Two of them ended up in car wrecks that stopped the freeways near my house.  I'm fine, but these singers put the American public in great danger, so I called on my men.  I don't call my people the King's men.  Jesus is the only real King in my mind regardless of how our government system works.  Anyways, the people empowered by the King had these criminals hung as a reminder of who the boss is.  If I were a 5 year old, I would just yell out, "They started it!  It was their fault!!!!"

Comments

Popular Posts