Wearing Black to Your Own Funeral - Chapter 12 (A Science Fiction Novel)

The term Grunge was so popular, I would have been happy with my early music being called New Wave. After I released my early Curve On Ya songs I thought of the name Alternative as a new name for 90s rock. Even though my music was always the alternative to the mainstream rock and pop music, I wasn't surprised when Tells of the Cofefe Spirit hit #1 on the charts. I pretended to be a homeless person the day it hit the RealBoard charts.



For those who think there is no alternative to mainstream music, I am just few steps ahead. I made a song and a compilation of amazing musicians to make the name Alternative timeless. I am talking trillions of years timeless.

It's funny to know that practically no one knows where the name Alternative came from. I wish I could release my journal as a blog.

Comments

Popular Posts