Wearing Black to Your Own Funeral - Chapter 8 (A Science Fiction Novel)



Before the shotgun blast in 1994, I had my friend bring me a bat in a cage.  I figure if I'm blowing my face off and having my brain added to the original Holy Body for my science experiment, I'm going to do something savage.

I bit the head off the bat while it was still alive and signed an agreement to have a comic book created about the incident.  That's why I am the Man of Bats in the David Charles Comics legacy.  I even have my own theme park.  As for the bat, it kind of tasted like chicken.




Speaking of heads coming off, Child Cuddleman had the top of his head taken off and put back on installed with one of my ancient mind control computers. I had to find out what his song "Night and Day" was about from his memory. Once I found out, I ordered them to put his head back on and do a butcher job, so everybody notices. I figured it would send a message.

Comments

Popular Posts