Wearing Black to Your Own Funeral - Chapter 13 (A Science Fiction Novel)

So back to reality. I need to write a journal entry since government agents are obsessed with listening to me practice acting, singing, and playing guitar. So I need to do a spoiler alert on current society.

Being as is even I don't know what zillionth year we're in, I have to mention my government's collection of almost 8 billion memories. I enjoyed the turn of the millennium so much that I keep recycling memories and have them placed into dead bodies that are restored back to their original condition. I keep starting their lives in 2001 on September 11th after doing a mass brainwashing R.E.M. sleep brainwashing procedure that is like way complicated. Then from 2001 to 2023, the New People, with their restored memory, are put through a series of tests to find out who is Good and not Good. Sometimes, people need to be tested for multiple lives making a Genuine Reincarnation.

My laws are based on the Old Testament and the New Testament. I have the most valued Christians do a test on the people to purposely tempt them not to follow my side and choose the other side, what I call the True Dark Side. If they are lured into True Evil, I erase their memories, which is the equivalent of Real Death. The New People eventually are led to the time of a great plague called Cofefe-David from billions of years ago. We are still in the post-stages after the unleashing of Cofefe-David 19. I call the luring of evil The Great Purge. My goal is to keep only good people's memories and recycle the bodies with skin and flesh restoration that requires clay and plastic that looks and feels exactly like real flesh. So if the New People go through The Great Purge enough times, eventually, I will have memories of all Pure Christians. Ultimately, once all of The New People have become Good and have built the Kingdom of God, meaning Jesus Christ, I believe Jesus will come back, and the Second Coming will occur on a planet fit for the True King. With every Good person present and all being True Believers in Jesus Christ, I believe my King Jesus Christ, named Yeshua of Israel, will return for what I will call The Messianic Age.

During The Messianic Age, everyone will discover that Christianity came out of Judaism. Everyone will be surprised to find out that all of The Early Christians were Jews. Since everyone will believe that Jesus is God, I have created his landing area in Jerusalem. I, of course, live through everyone's memories for Eternal Life, and once Jesus has returned, I will know that I can then welcome Him. I will tell Him what I have done for Him if He does not know already. I will then sacrifice my memory if Jesus so chooses, so if I made the wrong decision, I also will know True Death. However, I expect that I will live forever, for I intend to fulfill a Prophecy from Ancient Times.

In case Jesus is disappointed in my decision, I have a plan that guarantees my True Death and True Sacrifice to God. I had an atomic bomb implanted in me, and my government agents control this bomb. That way, they will erase my memory for me if I am not strong enough to take my own life if Jesus chooses to be disappointed in me. I did this so I can never change my mind. There is no such thing as overriding the program that is in place. People call it the Master Plan. I call it; Christianity is Reality.

Comments

Popular Posts