Wearing Black to Your Own Funeral - Chapter 10 (A Science Fiction Novel)



In my early writings, before my memory was wiped clean, I wrote that I was a huge fan of the idea of mashing up Superb Man and the Man of Bats into a superhero.  This mashup was a massive inspiration in my science experiment of cloning King David.  I thought of making a comic character called Marvelous Cosmo, and instead, I decided to make a company named Marvelous Cosmo Comics.  The original purpose of the comic company was to develop AI drawing technology, and it's ironic that I am using Dan Lee's muscles and drawing technology in my own body.  The surgery, although I don't remember a thing, still hurts to this very day.  If you saw my drawings though, then you would have the same mindset as me.  It was so worth it!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts