Wearing Black to Your Own Funeral - Chapter 1 (A Science Fiction Novel)



I ordered a group of traitors to be tossed off skyscrapers.  It’s a vengeance thing.  I ordered one per day, but I might have to increase the order. I make them watch each other on video and through hologram machines as their friends dive to their death. They attempted to commit suicide recently after trying to take my power. They failed and tried to take their own lives through some cult pack they made. Now these frat boys and sorority girls are plummeting daily. Everyday is a good day as my enemies become mush on sidewalks!

I've consolidated my power with my computer Lucy, and am currently operating from a castle type compound where I pretend to be a civilian renting an apartment with my beautiful fiance Bethshee.  The problem that I am now dealing with is half-brained borgs with digital memories from the original 1980s that think they run the world.  It's true that there are Glee Raisins in top positions, but people don't understand that they are Lucy's slave.  They operate under the orders of an AI.  I feel sorry that the Raisins work as baristas, fast food clerks, gas station attendants, and cleaning filthy sh*tters all day, but supposedly these jobs make them feel very powerful.

The problem with their memories and their positions of power are that it is my illusion.  It is my biggest magic trick and why the name David Goldfield exists.  It's not because of my copper technology from the roads that controls minds when people drive.  My biggest magic trick is the illusion of power.

Most people think of government as law enforcement and legislators.  They couldn't be more mistaken.  My top government operatives are scientist and doctors, and I can place them in any law enforcement or legislative position with a simple wish to my computer.  I program my computer using the top programming language ever existed.  I can make orders by typing, speaking aloud, or by thinking of a wish so much that it practically becomes a prayer.  I use English as the ultimate programming language.

I made a tribute to myself with my original Kurt Cofefe hair, and I put it on the body of Zu for a turntablism album called Return of King Daviobee.  I am not the only one that cherishes the black and yellow diamond soul implanted in the back of my head from Zu.  The album was initially named Return of King Hoe Volume 3.  They call me King Hoe copy because I am the replica of Hoviobee, known to most as King David of Israel.



The secrets of my Da Viobee Code are buried so deep in my three versions of the country France, so I am trying not to make things too confusing.  I don't want to have my French doctors put at risk so I gave them tummy guns and made myself bait to some low levels trying to commit treason in a world that they don't understand.  I often let my scientists and doctors take care of a lot of the dirty work, but I love using myself as bait right here in the 2019 version of the United States.

I decided to go with King Daviobee for my colored pencil artwork.  My memory made me a colored pencil artist from the start.  I had the parts of Dan Lee installed in my neck, back, and shoulders and turned myself into a cyborg drawing machine.  I posted my work to my company DJ Devious Art at https://www.deviantart.com/daviobee.

Comments

Popular Posts