Wearing Black to Your Own Funeral - Chapter 7 (A Science Fiction Novel)

People have all of these conspiracy theories around cyborgs driving cars, and they're partly right. I use cyborg drivers to control the traffic. My cooler practice, and this is for catching criminals and spying, is I created optical illusion windows on cars several million years ago and I currently have them installed in government vehicles. I use an optical illusion to make it so the driver and passengers look like different people altogether. This is especially useful in catching criminals that are trying to create hate crimes.

Imagine some racist a**hole shouting obscenities at another car because they were black, Jewish, Middle Eastern, or Asian. In the olden days, I used to have people frightened by having the window rolled down just to shock the criminal when they see a very mean police officer hiding behind the optical illusion.

We don't roll down the windows anymore, because it caused criminals to be so surprised sometimes they would completely freak out and swerve off the road or crash into another vehicle. Even if the criminals knew I have officers of all armed forces and law agencies in vehicles with my optical illusion window technology, they couldn't do anything about it anyways.

What can I say? I like catching guilty degenerates in my spare time. The original war hero memory of David Charles Karma showed so much scum getting stung by bullets that I got a big bumblebee theme going. I ended up continuing my colored pencil artwork and now made a comic based on King Daviobee.


I look at the memory as having the soul of prehistoric man. And if you're wondering what holds petrified wood, robotic parts, and the most highly advanced technology ever created together; rubberbands made out of rubber that no civilians can get their hands on.



I got so inspired by the hip hop music I heard I decided to bring my original banner back!

Comments

Popular Posts