Wearing Black to Your Own Funeral - Chapter 2 (A Science Fiction Novel)



I am addicted to writing this journal just like I'm addicted to replicating the United States for the past 700 million years.  When there was the Glee Raisin Civil War, the Tower Twinny Skyscrapers were blown up taking out almost all of my treasonous swine enemies.  The rest of the traitors were stripped of their souls by being flown into several volcanoes in Hawaii.

Times were tough back then.  I ordered my government to tell the public it was two planes hijacked by terrorists that were responsible for the collapse of the buildings.  I was poking fun at the plane crash I was in back in the 1950s.  I guess I have a sick sense of humor.  The plane I was in was called Blueberry Pie Americana.

I am just thankful that I was able to preserve all of the memories from the original United States.  I have the privilege of bringing my loved ones back for eternity so I can always be with them.  On top of that, I also get to punish my enemies for eternity too.  lol  I'm worth billions, but actually I'm priceless with my soul made of gold with black and yellow diamonds.  Don't worry about anyone taking it out of my head.  Even if someone could somehow surpass my belly guns and open my head to try to take my soul, I'm implanted with a toxic booby trap that destroys more than I can even write down on paper.  Government secrets are secret for a reason.

Tough world, isn't it?



Comments

Popular Posts