DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 85 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I heard someone wanted to kick my ass, so I sent an order to a group of government soldiers.  The order is for any threats to have a minimum of one finger removed for even trying to harm me.  It has to be a finger because if I chose a toe, the stump wouldn’t be clearly seen by the person’s friends and family.  It also has to be clearly seen so the perpetrators won’t try to disturb the peace again. I specified in the order that fingers couldn't be surgically removed, but must be severed with a dirty blade.

On another note, Karma’s Muay Thai Fitness is a great name for my new company.  I’m going to train people in fitness using Muay Thai techniques.  In fact, I’m currently getting my certification.  Then I'm gonna get a certificate as an MMA Trainer.  Fun, fun, fun!

Comments

Popular Posts