DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 78 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I wish I could warn my fellow Americans about the small fraction of government agents that are trying to eliminate not just the whites, but Blacks, Asians, Arabs, Latinos, and all of the other races that exist throughout the world.  What's even sicker and twisted is that these agents are passionate and fanatical about their horrible idea of a future homogenous society.  They have it all modeled out and use computers to generate graphical predictions of what future society looks like if they succeed.  These evil people literally spend all of their time in their war on ethnicity.

To celebrate my like for a variety of colors, I am dedicating this chapter of my journal to the color pink. The inside of my guitar case is pink, my hair color used to be pink, and now this chapter is pink.



Any haters saying "F*ck all that noise!", just remember, D. Charles BRINGS THE NOISE!

Comments

Popular Posts