DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 71 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I would like to dedicate this song to Special Agent Cooksukar!

She's a disgrace (I can't say to who), but she can sure suck ****! I call her The Real Pocahontas. She's a snake I guess you could say, and the funny thing is, snakes really can open their mouthes super wide. Enjoy Irma Special Agent Cooksukar. I wish that Florida didn't declare a state of emergency yet because that means everyone is preparing. My hurricane's real name is Hurricane Moby DCK, and the storm's shape on a map is just like a whale. Better stock up on food and water. I hope everyone has a two story house and a generator. Actually, the best thing to do is just start running.



Don't believe me though. Maybe the hurricane will just turn around. That's not looking too probable though. Although I never wish to see her face again, I sometimes wish Miss Cooksukar would magically appear under my sheets so she can suck my **** a few hundred more times.

Comments

Popular Posts