DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 66 (A Science Fiction Novel)

I'm bewildered at all of the warnings I gave over the past year. I don't want anybody to spend too much time scrolling through all of my social media accounts, so I figured if I could post all of the cruel warning signs I gave before my perfect storm. What's great about this situation is maybe now American citizens will realize that there is more to life than just the size of your house, the number of cars, or social status. Everyone is equal, well citizens anyway. If this leaks to anyone associated with the government, then they can have all of the warning signs I gave before this series of horrific artificially made disasters. They're not natural, but everyone else is saying they are, so I'll just go with it! This catalog of videos will save agents time since they will know what to look for when scrolling through my accounts. I'm not psychic, but I know how to control things when things get out of control.

I'm just cataloging this for our government because some people are freaking out right now, and I don't want more time than necessary spent on my social media accounts when all these lives need to be saved. I wish I could post this for my fans though because this journal entry would totally blow their minds!

Comments

Popular Posts