DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 76 (A Science Fiction Novel)

There's more to Agent Mandy Cooksukar than just sucking **** and cooking.  The Real Pocahontas is an enemy of the United States.  Most people don't know this, but besides these white supremacist crazies, we're dealing with agents infiltrated into the FBI that seek to one day end the white race as we know it.  Their goal is to one day create a homogeneous society where everybody on Earth is a mix of all ethnicities causing all humans to look similar.

Irma takes care of this problem for me.  I'm hitting the white supremacists and also those that seek the twisted idea of a world of people where every being looks the same.  My giant friend Irma is hitting two birds with one stone.  It's a big ass rock hitting groups of people with extreme views.  It's like a rock the size of a country!  lol

According to the news, I have perfect aim with my curve ball hurricane.  I was inspired by the band name Curve On Ya.

Comments

Popular Posts