DJ Holy Body's Blog Chapter 189 (A Science Fiction Novel)



Bobbie's in chains and is being transferred to South Korea soon.  I'm excited about Bobbie's future career as a superhuman nurse.  Meanwhile, Dallas might get assassinated for spying on Americans by working at 24Sevenfold Fitness and the Pet Cabin Company.  The Glee Raisins are sorting that mess out for me.  And Heeshee.......well, I got Heeshee's money and his honey.

The only dilemma is that the British have caught on to some of my methods of gathering money from their country.  I had Glee Raisins put Dallas in as a salesman at 24Sevenfold awhile ago.  I knew Dallas would pitch mega amounts of money into sales of training sessions just to keep his job.  Dallas's secret is he purchases training sessions under various names using British government money.  After that, he brings in Brit spies who pose as American personal training clients.  We steal the Brits' dough at 24Sevenfold by accepting the money, and we then perform counterintelligence tactics on Dallas and his goons.  Dallas always has false information, although he's convinced he's a genius.  I enjoy having the regional boss hound Dallas about meeting his sales quotas.  It's hilarious to observe and listen in on that's for sure.

I wasn't thinking of having Dallas killed until the British started messing with my money system.  They are trying to manipulate my plans with cryptocurrency so Dallas's head might have to roll.  Then again, I trained the humanoid myself, so I would hate to see him go.

Comments

Popular Posts