DJ Holy Body's Blog Chapter 182 (A Science Fiction Novel)



Wow, I thought Heeshee was annoying.  Dallas Greenwich, the official wannabe boss at 24Sevenfold, has sh*t for brains.

Usually when someone tries use psychology, they aren't so blatantly obvious about it.  I keep looking at his text messages and this guy actually thinks he can beat my ass.  And now his wife's dream sequences keep having me show up as her lover, and that really doesn't help the situation.  I only know about Wifey's sexual obsession with me because I have direct access to cyborg brains.  It's not magic.

I'm not going to sleep with Wifey Greenwich, well not today anyways.  Truth is, Wifey desperately wants to have sex with me.  I keep avoiding this woman when she encounters me at the gym.  She may come across as the stalker type, but she is definitely very attractive.  She must have gotten the stalker personality trait from her husband.

Unlike Heeshee, Dallas is not a half-human with gorilla installed muscles.  Dallas is an actual gorilla, with some installed human parts.  It's highly classified stuff that Dallas can't get a hard on without having Animal Planet on loop mode in his mind during sex.  lol  Actually everyone knows about the animalistic tendencies of Dallas, but not everyone knows that he is a highly disrespected British spy.

Comments

Popular Posts