DJ Holy Body's Blog Chapter 184 (A Science Fiction Novel)

My experiments at Pet Cabin are awesome.  Moe Jay is a goat and third generation humanoid.  His first surgery started in the heart, although whatever government doctor did the work did a complete butcher job.  The second operation Moe had during his second life required a laser surgery at the top of his eyebrow.   His third and most present and pathetic life was developed with a computerized laser procedure sliced right across his forehead.

He has no recollection of any of this of course.  Although he is the lowest of the low class, even the ghetto doesn't want to claim Moe as one of their own.  I just hope no one punches Moe in the chest because my agents access his insides through there.  We go through his scar tissue to tweak his programming.

I don't talk about 24Sevenfold Fitness that much and I love that job.  It's literally around the corner from my house!  There's a baby gorilla worker that is convinced she is an African American girl.  She's not even really black though.  There's also a chimp humanoid that thinks she's a supermodel on her way to Miss Universe.  I'm still trying to get half of her face to function correctly, as in more humanistic.  We all have our problems I guess.

Comments

Popular Posts