DJ Holy Body's Blog Chapter 183 (A Science Fiction Novel)

Ha!  Heeshee and Dallas got transferred to the ghetto store down the hill.  Way down the hill!  I am in awe that they're gone, and the future of these individuals is not bright.  Pet Cabin Company is a great business, but no one wants to work at the location they're at now. 

When I say it's ghetto, I don't mean that it's hood and I don't mean it's cool.  What I mean is that the store has no janitor to clean up the men's room.  The place doesn't have the usual pet store smell of dogs and pet food, yet has a stench of goats and horse crap.  It's the store that no agent wants to be assigned to, and that's for sure. 

The cool thing is it's right next to the gym called Our Fitness, an American Armed Forces experimental program where my agents study animal mutated humanoids that are government slaves.  It's fascinating that these intelligent creatures can work and have the ability to construct complicated thoughts, yet our government has yet to evolve these beings to become thoroughly civilized.  They steal, and they kill, and they even do it to their friends and families.  Good thing for digital reincarnation, otherwise these trashy creatures would cause the extinction of all lifeforms of the universe.

It's impressive to hear animals like Dallas try to sound all sophisticated like a real human, yet at the end of the day, Dallas is a gorilla and would be labeled by most police officers as a "dangerous homey."  I label Dallas as a wack ass wannabe professional fitness guru turned pet store employee.   

And the pathetic thing is, and I should be embarrassed about this, I had to train Heeshee and Dallas to watch the animals and run the store correctly.  I had to torture Kentsolvis and Greenwich at times psychologically, but it's not the same as loading fat on the humanoid animals or stealing their ab muscles.  I merely had to make these employees aware that they're mutated animals, and not the average Americans that they thought they were.  I got some Glee Raisins to stalk the pet store to show Heeshee and Dallas that my Army is of infinite proportions. 

And to top it off, these half-humans working the pet store in the ghetto are on an extremely tight budget.  My government has proven that even when you give these animals special rights and privileges, they still commit crimes on a regular basis.  It's fascinating, yet sad.  Maybe once we can evolve the A.I. animals into living like civilized human beings, then we can free them.  It could easily be 5000 plus years before that happens.

What can I say?  It's in the nature of these ugly beasts.  You can take the brains out of disgusting animal bodies to make robots, but you can't take the disgusting animalistic tendencies out of these monsters' brains.

In a way though, I take a certain pleasure in observing these wild animals performing behaviors that are so humanistic.  I know it's just an A.I. colony at Pet Cabin and Our Fitness, but the experiments being conducted by my government are absolutely fascinating!

Comments

Popular Posts