DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 170 (A Science Fiction Novel)

To rub it in Heeshee's face, I brought Barbie to the Holy Body Center.  CONSEQUENCES!

http://1025kiss.com/lubbocks-buddy-holly-center-to-celebrate-barbie/

It's no coincidence.  My empowered men are holding Bobbie Burnett, aka Barbie Rambo, hostage.  I heard the Barbie Rambo nickname through the grapevine.  I have taken the muscles from her biceps and shoulders for my own body, plus we just did an additional extraction of various leg muscles to increase my running power.  I never take without replacing so I ordered her to receive preserved muscle tissue, with built-in muscle memory, from a nurse that served in World War II.  The nurse was one of the best we had from what I heard.

The best part is, Bobbie has no memory of the whole thing.

Comments

Popular Posts