DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 160 (A Science Fiction Novel)

Yesterday was my birthday.  As a gift to myself, I gave myself bigger shoulders and biceps.  Did I write about how I did that?  Probably.

And just for the record, I didn't steal Bobbie's kidneys.  They already belonged to me.  I just replaced them with better ones that have been doctored up with robotic technology.  And when I say robotics, I am most certainly not talking about the Ice Age robotics that they teach about at Stan University.

Anyways, I scared the living crap out of everybody in Hawaii today.  When I was on my way home from the gym,  I had a Glee Raisin send an emergency text message to all residents of Hawaii stating a ballistic missile was going to strike them.  It was just a test of the mental capability and reaction system of the residents of Hawaii.  In reality, I am protecting all of us from Dick Wong Tune.

Comments

Popular Posts