DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 152 (A Science Fiction Novel)

In addition to the personal training job, I am working at a pet store in Karma Park, CA.  My supervisor, named Heeshee Kentsolvis, is so annoying, doesn't take responsibility for his/her actions, and acts like a total Richard most of the time!  He used to be a she actually. 

I'm not supposed to know the details, but my soldiers are holding Heeshee's wife captive.  I am currently fighting the empathy and sorrow that this dilemma has caused.  Heeshee's wife has aged a decade in the past six months, and it's not my fault.  It's her husband's fault.

As a clear message, I gave the husband visiting hours at one of my military operations in West Virginia.  Heeshee can now see for him/herself that the drastic aging of his wife is a fit punishment for treason.  Heeshee's wife, Bobbie Burnette, is in the process of learning that her husband used to be a chick.

Things might have to get worse for these people before they get better.  I'll squeeze until they break if I have to, and worse case scenario, the wife dies. 

And that's just for starters.

Comments

Popular Posts