DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 167 (A Science Fiction Novel)

The gorilla humanoids are so fascinating!  They are so strong and full of life.  Most of them are so athletic.  The chimp humanoids are tougher to deal with, at least when I work at the gym.  They have limited abdominal power, and I am running out of excuses other than saying, "Practice makes perfect!"

I saw Heeshee at the gym yesterday.  How could I not notice Heeshee walking around with those surgically installed gorilla muscles and that creepy stare?  All she did yesterday was walk laps around the gym, and stare at me while I was on the elliptical.  And I was on the elliptical for like two hours!  What are creepster!

Working at an animal conservatory/humanoid observatory at the gym has its plus sides though so I don't want to complain too much.  I simply view the gym as an animal colony that is monitored by my government.

Comments

Popular Posts