The King's Mask (A Science Fiction Novel) Chapter 6

There are tons of people, if you want to call them people, going around with antique replica guns to enforce the law.  That's my trick though.  I give law enforcement the Clintstone equipment and keep the good stuff for myself, including numerous mind control techniques.

Just recently thousands of Glee Raisins committed treason and started lighting forest fires here in United States.  In return, I ordered a spaceship with a giant magnifying glass and used the sun to scorch them freaking silly.  That's the problem with giving people freedom of choice.  In this case, they took advantage and are now, as I type, paying dearly for their crimes.  I was just playing defense yo.

You can ask the Glee Raisins directly.  They're fighting hell on earth, and they so deserved it.  Some of them should be called the Flee Raisins. lol They went from lighting fires to fighting fires.

Their skies can go from grey with ash back to bright blue skies once they can comply with their government.  I don't want to pity the traitors anymore, and I certainly don't want to label all Glee Raisins as treasonous slime.

Comments

Popular Posts