The King's Mask (A Science Fiction Novel) Chapter 3

Why am I even keeping a journal anyways?  Hmmm....let me think.  I don't like to answer my own questions, so I am going to do some role play and pretend my life is a story.

A long, long time ago, in a land far far away, or for some too close for comfort, there lived the biggest rockstar of all time.  That's what I am.  And not only am I the biggest rockstar of all time, but I am also a huge reminder to some army brats that an electric chair and gunshot to the back of the head won't always kill someone.  In this particular case, the triple homicide that put me the chair, in jail, and eventually in a freezer life extension machine, well......let's just say it made me stronger.


I may have a gun that shoots out of my belly that makes me the top gun of gunners, but that is in no way shape or form my weapon of choice.  The sun is my weapon, my torch, and the way I maintain The New World Order.

Comments

Popular Posts