DJ Holy Body's Blog Chapter 239 - (A Science Fiction Novel)

People always think there are Jewish secrets.  Like what though?!  Like we stole the brain surgery techniques of the Egyptians before living in the desert for 40 years.  That's why I call us The Desert People.  lol  And we practiced the surgeries on the Egyptians until we could perfect things enough to practice it on ourselves.


Anyways, all rulers throughout history have had the desire to live forever.  What secret do people want to know?  I'm not going to be the one to tell them King David of Israel had the same desires.  And all the advanced mummification and brain surgery throughout history......let someone else be the one to tell them.


I like to keep it simple.  I let others focus on the scientific aspect of things because after all, I'm the one that ended up with The Body and not anyone else.  I still consider myself a simple replica though.  Kinda like a stuffed fish.



Comments

Popular Posts