DJ Holy Body's Blog Chapter 235 - (A Science Fiction Novel)

I just watched this video. Pretty awesome, but definitely not the ultimate gun show. With all these cyborgs running around not knowing they are walking guns, this gun show everyone calls a country has become the most hilarious thing I can think of. I'm of course boy wonder, coming in first, and always securing my place as the top gun.


The FBI raids today are not a witch hunt.  The raids are a statement.  So if a certain unnamed lawyer was raided today in multiple offices and locations, the FBI actually wasn't expecting to find any incriminating evidence.

Today's raids are my way of saying, "You can work for my government, but you are not allowed to lie.  In certain instances, lying is punishable by death in my government.  And by the way, I'm going to raid your places of business and kick in the doors if you screw up.  It's a message.  This land is my land.  Send a message back, getting tortured or killed is not out of the question."

That's not the interesting part of the day though.  Anti-Semites are trying to take over the Labour Party in the United Kingdom, so naturally, I'm going to have some a**holes whacked.  No worries, they'll get another chance in their next life.

Comments

Popular Posts