Wearing Black to Your Own Funeral - Chapter 14 (A Science Fiction Novel)

To prove to my enemies that I can send people to Hell, well, my computer's eternal digital Hell anyways, I put this a**hole on display. About 3 billion years ago, when this dude from Brazil put a hit out on me and made a DJ mix called Rest in Peace DJ Holy Body, I sent him down to a robot-made Hell that looks duplicated to the land on Earth in 2015. This piece of sh*t actually thought he killed me. I got a robot angel named Michael, a real dragon, and everything on display as portrayed in Celebration. It is known to give people heart attacks, and I figure their hearts are dead anyways. I based this creation in the Book of Dav's Inferno and the Book of Celebration. Unless you want to be tortured like this poor bastard, who is legally alive and realistically dead, I would think at least a million times before f**king with me. LMFAO



...and of course in this robot-made Hell, there is a real Lake of Fire with boiling blood and guts, where all my enemies eventually go to exist as tortured souls for eternity. It's the final level in Dav's Inferno. I have learned to love my enemies, once I know justice has been served to them.





Outline for the book “Abducted, Reprogrammed, and Filing for Divorce”

D.C. Karma Autobiography

I. Androids and Ganymede

1. Androids

a. Discuss my civilization in my intergalactic galaxy made of three universes.
b. Discuss my mimics and how to create duplicate civilizations.
c. Discuss how androids are made
d. Inform reader that what once was Ganymede is a planet sized warfare spaceship that is also a cruise ship when traveling in water.
e. Describe myself lacking the Levite House of Aaron gene with DNA branch R1a-Y2619, proving no relation to the House of Aaron.
f. Describe myself as only having genes with DNA from the House of David.

II. My computer Lucy

a. Talk about the pyramid shaped supercomputer that surrounds the three universes.
b. Talk about how Lucy has my rocket ship land on enemy territory and conquers anyone who does not comply.

III. My fiancé

a. Describe in full detail about my partner in life and how I fell in love. Discuss wedding.

IV. Armed and Ready

a. Discuss how steering columns in all cars are armed with my new weaponry.
b. Discuss my weaponized building, telephone poles, etc.
c. Discuss my mind control techniques and how I became King of the Templar
d. Discuss how I replicate people into androids using 700 million years worth of memories recorded by my government.
e. Discussion of my anti-virus software program known as Cofefe-David19 aka Virus In Blood. Discuss the history of 1 through 18. Describe in detail the consequences of stealing, murder, violating the Ten Commandments etc.
f. The art of using people's backs as piggy banks to implant and store my diamonds throughout my worlds.
g. The BIG F*ck You description
h. Making my enemies PAY IN BLOOD
i. An infinite amount of variants
j. Still torturing the people who embarrassed me 700 million years ago in 2024
k. My opinion that Lucy the machine took avenging me way too far
l. My order to Lucy that all my past murderers who killed me are to be kept eternal in a virtual reality hell prison
m. Is there such a thing as too far?

V. By force
a. Description of how to rule by force, and how Karma is a b*tch.


VI. Buddyism and the Great Buddy

VII. Brain storming for music performance psyeudonyms: Lardass Skinny, Infamous H.U.G.E., 2 Pack Chuck, Slim Sketchy, Big Wayne, Too Big, Dr. Giant, Fatman Snoop, M&Ms Man, Jews WRLD, Titty Boy No Titty Boy, DJ Boy Never Broke Again, Lil Jewk Made It, Too Stoned, 50 Percent Cofefe, 50 Percent Holy Body, The Weekday, Chuck David, Mil Kizzle DCK

VIII. Mass Castration of Men and Female Genital Mutilation
a. Describe the castration process of men and women who attempt a military coup.
b. Describe the millions of years of video and photo documentation of medical procedures known as castration and FGM.

IX. Love Potions, Psychological Torture, and Literary Addiction

Moral of the Story: I am more likely to be a Frankenstein monster mashup of Buddy Holly and Kurt Cobain than I am to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ Himself.

Comments

Popular Posts