DJ Holy Body's Blog - Chapter 145 (A Science Fiction Novel)

Wow, it's been busy!  My living and working community is now a military community.  I have been training various armed forces, including helping a gunner to rehabilitate her shoulders.  My new job at 24Sevenfold Fitness is very rewarding!

There are a couple of things that are bothering me.  I feel that it's sad that Los Angeles has to be on fire right now.  Although civilians may not understand what's going on, I deployed microscopic fire ignitors that started the fire.  I only know this because the weapons were deployed from my stomach.  It's a new weapon I had installed in my stomach during the past few years.  The weapons were deployed to prevent a civil war.

I had to gain about thirty pounds for my new weapons to be installed without the public noticing.  I now have 8 different guns that fire out of my belly button.  If I upgraded any higher than that with my abdominal guns, I would have to have a rock hard belly and love handles made of steel.  I have other gunners like that though, and it's so cool.

On a lighter note, I took absolute control of Russia because I can.

Comments

Popular Posts