Act 2 Prelude

My journal was leaked, so I guess it's safe to write down what my plans are for this beautiful country. I ordered the assassination of all of my enemies, meaning enemies of the United States. I had a member of the Glee Raisins get drunk and ram a giant truck into a Russian spy who was spying on innocent American citizens from a toll booth at the Bay Bridge. I also ordered the deaths of gang members who cannot comply with the laws of the land.

Should I feel bad having three of my boys hang a football player from a jail cell for violating the law? He committed murder and was executed. If I can't get someone in court, then I can get them out of court. It took three guys to tie his feet and hands, then hang him while he was begging for his mama. He sh*t and pissed his pants. My boys put soap all over the floor made it look like someone tried to block the door. Then they left through a secret exit in the floor. I had them rebuild the floor as ordered. They're at an Army base now.

Gang members in the jail system are about to go down like dominoes. I am sending in Glee Raisins as fake prisoners, having prison guards slip them lethal weapons, and popping off these degenerate gangster wannabe motherf*ckers. We the only gang b*tch! And if any egotistical football players try to step to this, they are going to learn the hard way. My motto is this.

Comply or die!

These fools don't even know I'm part black and my car is an armed military vehicle.

Comments

Popular Posts